Changes and new routines can be tiring and a little stressful. And even if those changes and new routines are good things, they can leave a person more tired than normal.
At least this person.
Right now, putting together a coherent sentence is taxing my brain!
But I really don’t want to miss an opportunity to remind myself how much I have to be grateful for, and to thank the Giver of all that I have.
So for today, I am thanking my Father for:
- A running buddy! So fun to have someone to sweat with
- Scriptures that remind me how big He really is (Check these out! Ex. 15:11, Jer. 10:6, and Eph. 1:19-20)
- The fun and encouraging friends I’ve met and am getting to know through Twitter (Truly amazing how that happens!)
- Much cooler days–cold mornings even! Love, love, love it!
- The creative thinking of my kids
- Good music
- Accountability–even when I don’t really want it or like it, I know it’s necessary and good
- The people in my life who challenge me to grow and stretch as a person
- Shower gel that smells lovely
- That delightful combination that is dark chocolate and almonds
- A successful black belt testing for my daughter
(This is just one of the forms she had to do for the testing)
Black Belt Testing Form (For some reason, it wouldn’t let me embed the video, so please use the link to see her form!)
I hope you can find things, large and small, to be thankful for today!