- I’m working through 31DBBB (31 Days to Build a Better Blog). At the rate I’m going, it will end up being 150 DBBB. Good stuff though.
- If I would have videotaped our cat yesterday, playing with a crumpled ball of paper, and put it on YouTube, it would have gone viral. It was that funny.
- We have a little plot of ground (at a friend’s house) where we will be planting our own garden. First time for everything.
- I was planning on driving to the 2to1 Conference in April. But, thanks to Ashley Pichea, I was able to procure an airline ticket for LESS than it would have cost to drive! Ah-Maz-Ing.
- I shared a box of Nerds with my daughter last night. I can’t even remember the last time I ate Nerds. Am I getting old?
- We’re running the air conditioner. In March.
- I am 50 days into B90Days (reading through the Bible in 90 days) and I am officially 4 days behind, and that’s a lot of reading. But I will persevere.
- My new favorite salty snack is Aldi’s brand (Clancy’s) Baked Pita Chips. Perfect with string cheese.
- I have given up chocolate for Lent. Of the 28 days that have passed, I have craved it approximately 28 days. Craved.
- We will not be taking a Spring Break. Yep, I’m the mean one.
- Just heard a news teaser about a woman who had to be rescued out of Lake Michigan. She was texting while walking on the pier. Really?
- I’m really sorry I don’t have any pictures to go with this post!
This post has been submitted for inclusion in The Christian Home Magazine. As the featured columnist for the Gentle Humor column, I will be sharing something weekly that will, hopefully, bring a smile to your day!